If it is your first time visiting, you might want to start here for a little background on why I started this journey.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Peace On Earth, Or At Least In The Balderas House :-)

Ahhhhh, I love days we don't leave the house. It is so peaceful. With all the craziness around us, we are in a quiet, serene comfort zone. Sometimes this peace can be interrupted by whining, fighting, and general shenanigans, but not today. I feel very blessed today. My children have been playing kindly together all day. I have been cleaning joyfully to make our home even better to be in. We made birthday cupcakes for Jesus, played chase with the vacuum, and the kids played together in Ava's crib for half an hour. Some days are just nice. I'm not sharing this to sound like have perfect angel kids, I just wanted to share what a peace-filled day I am having, thanks in total to the Lord. He is the only one who can calm my kids and set this kind of tone, I am just His tool to use. My verse for meditation today is Luke 2:14, ""Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace to men on whom his favor rests." Some days are crazy, some days are boring, and some days are just lovely. I hope your day is going as peacefully as mine. Have a blessed day :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment