If it is your first time visiting, you might want to start here for a little background on why I started this journey.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Wallking on Sunshine

I am amped today! After almost two weeks of holding a baby with a double ear infection and six teeth coming in, I finally get to sit down and write. My awesome in-laws kept my kids last night so I could get a good nights sleep and go to work this morning. Instead of picking them up after work, they wanted to keep them a little longer. So I got to go grocery shopping-BY MY SELF!!! (For those of you who are moms, you know how sweet that is!) and now I get to write and then go for a walk. Most importantly, I have been spending time really focusing on the Lord today, despite all of the other things I had to get done. Without the constant chatter of the beautiful little voices of my babies, I can actually think. I can thank the Lord for the life I have and also for the breaks that I get. I can pray for our church, the pastors, the congregation, the classes. I can just be in awe of the beautiful world that God made. All of these things are bringing me such joy today! I feel like Someone turned my joy switch way up! And I struggled with how to write this without sounding like a crazy person, but maybe that's what I am, I person crazy filled with joy. And if I am, I wouldn't want to be any other way :-) My verse for meditation today is 1 Peter 1:8 "Though you have not seen him, you love him. Though you do not now see him, you believe in him and rejoice with joy that is inexpressible and filled with glory." I love the phrase "with joy that is inexpressible." I guess that's what I am trying to say, I can't express how much joy I have. I just feel like dancing! Okay, that's enough of my craziness. I am so joy filled today, I hope that it spills over on you. I pray you find joy today, no matter your circumstance. Get out there and enjoy the beautiful world the Lord has made! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment